Commercial Finance Business Partner
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing 12,200 colleagues across 16 world-class manufacturing sites and 18 distribution depots across the UK. We supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Here at Manton Wood, we have a team of around 1,700 colleagues. We produce sandwiches and wraps for some of the biggest retailers in the UK including Co-op, Asda, Morrisons, Boots, Aldi and Lidl.
Our Manton Wood site has a gym, restaurant with hot food and a staff shop available to all our colleagues.
What you'll be doing
We are looking to appoint a Commercial Finance Business Partner to align structures, processes and accountabilities to effectively partner and challenge senior business leaders in the optimisation of commercial finance performance.
- Fast paced, commercial finance business partnering role that will be responsible for reporting, analysis, forecasting and accruals related to their specific customers
- A mixture of customer and platform/category involvement and exposure
- Providing leadership and direction to the wider team ensuring that they are engaged, focused and delivering to their potential
- Ensure the right structures, governance and measures are in place to manage, challenge and optimise business performance
- Partner with relevant senior business leaders with the provision of high quality, timely and insightful information
- Lead the process for budgets and forecasts in line with business strategy and targets in order to contribute to appropriate planning, organisation and results
- Provide support to key projects when called upon to enable data to be understood, insight gleaned, and better solution delivered
- Proactively coach and work with non-financial managers to help them ‘own their numbers’ and understand any financial risks or opportunities
What we’re looking for
- Professionally Qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA) with at least 2-3 years post qualified experience
- Strong technical accounting and analysis skills with a high level of accuracy
- Commercial acumen and track record of success within commercial finance/business partnering role
- Ability to provide commercial and operational decision support
- Advanced excel skills to enable the analysis of large data sets and financial modelling
- Excellent communications and influencing skills enabling effective management of stakeholders and workload
- Experience of working in a matrix-style organisation and managing competing stakeholder requirements
- An understanding of manufacturing processes is desirable but not essential
- Willingness to embrace flexibility in order to fulfil both professional and personal commitments
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.