Commercial Finance Business Partner
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing c. 11,800 colleagues across 16 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
What you'll be doing
We are looking to appoint a Commercial Finance Business Partner to align structures, processes and accountabilities to effectively partner and challenge senior business leaders in the optimisation of commercial finance performance.
- Fast paced, commercial finance business partnering role that will be involved in reporting, analysis, projecting and accruals
- A mixture of customer and platform/category responsibility and exposure.
- Provide leadership and direction to the team ensuring that they are engaged, focused, developed and delivering their potential
- Ensure the right structures, governance and measures are in place to manage, challenge and optimise business performance
- Partner with relevant senior business leaders with the provision of high quality, timely and insightful information
- Lead the process for budgets and forecasts in line with business strategy and targets in order to contribute to appropriate planning, organisation and results
- Provide support to key projects when called upon to enable data to be understood, insight gleaned and better solution delivered
What we’re looking for
- Professional Qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA) with several years post qualified experience
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Commercial acumen and track record of success within commercial finance/business partnering role
- Ability to lead, influence and coach direct reports
- High level communications skills to effectively manage stakeholders and influence
- Commercial and operational decision support
- IT skills including advanced Excel and experience handling large volumes of data
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.