Commercial Finance Analyst
We are looking to recruit a Commercial Finance Analyst to influence and support business decisions through financial objectivity, challenge and insight.
What you'll be doing
- Create site P&L budget / quarterly forecasts, demonstrating an understanding of the key drivers, to inform local operational and strategic decision making.
- Identify, challenge and proactively satisfy internal customer requirements to provide information, interpretation and insight to the business and site teams to promote effective delivery of site performance.
- Continuously review business practices to make recommendations for changes which will enhance cost efficiency
- Provide leadership and direction to the assistant financial analysts to ensure they are engaged, focused, developed and delivering their potential
- Use extracts and analysis produced by the Assistant Financial Analyst to prepare weekly management accounts
- Produce variance analysis to deliver the monthly, quarterly and half yearly Group packs
- Develop or validate new product pricing, costing, margin analysis to support new business presentations
What we’re looking for
- Qualified or finalist (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA)
- Prior experience within Finance within an FMCG environment preferred
- Ability to lead and coach direct reports
- Numerate and literate
- Ability to challenge and influence key stakeholders
- Strong communication and organisational skills
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.