Collation Line Leader - Nights - Boston
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products because we supply food for the all the major supermarkets in the UK.
Here in Boston we employ around 400 colleagues and produce ready to eat salads, prepared vegetables and snacks for many of the major retailers such as Coop, Boots, Greggs, Costco, Spar and BOL.
What you'll be doing
- To actively promote a safety culture in the area and on the line and ensure all Health and Safety requirements are met
- To assist in ensuring the product quality in the day to day running of the line
- To ensure good hygiene and housekeeping practices are maintained at all times of the line. Ensure the product is manufactured in a hygienic environment in compliance with Food Legislation and greencore procedures
- Ensure good communications are maintained within line and good communications are maintained with other departments and lines
- To complete relevant paperwork on the line. This may be a Critical Control Point paperwork as well as more general paperwork
- To assist in supporting new product development to ensure shortest possible time from conception to customer
- To assist in the facilitation of a continuous improvement environment
What we’re looking for
- Someone who can manage a small team to meet the business aims and expectations.
- Someone with strong organisational skills.
- Preferably with ESOL lvl 2 and above.
- If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.