Change and Engagement Specialist - 6 months FTC
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing c. 11,500 colleagues across 16 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Here at Northampton, we have a team of around 2,700 colleagues. We are the sole supplier of sandwiches, wraps, baguettes, rolls, sushi and the new range of salads for Marks & Spencer. Our Northampton site has two restaurants with hot food available to all our colleagues.
We are looking to recruit a Change and Engagement Specialist initially on a 6 month contract to develop, implement and measure our Northampton Business Unit's internal and external engagement activities, and to lead on change management activities at the site.
What you'll be doing
- Working with the local HR Leadership Team, and the Group Communications & Engagment Team, develop and manage an internal and external engagement strategy for the Northampton Business Unit
- Build our employee value proposition, basing this on embedding our new purpose and revised operating model
- Support the project management of the People Plan, and in particular, the upskilling and management of change to achieve the Business Unit strategy
- Own, manage and deploy specific projectswhich contribute to our overall engagement and communication strategy and lead to greater consistency of practice – examples include annual colleague awards,company wide magazine and working with other stakeholders to promote and grow our My Core Benefits programme
- Responsible for the day-to-day tactical tasks of all key engagement and communication related events at business unit level including senior leadership conferences, workshops, focus groups, awards, events, etc
- Provide support to ensure our annual People at the Core survey is implemented and followed up with robust action plans
What we’re looking for
- PR/Communications/Journalism or HR degree, relevant equivalent business experience in internal communications and employee engagement
- Prior career history to include work in either HR or Comms environment, preferably where the roles have had a focus on both day-to-day tasks, project based work and event management
- Experience of building relationships and working with a wide range of stakeholders at all levels of a business
- Proven ability to deliver tools, channels, training, education and processes necessary to support the consistent improvement of engagement
- Knowledge of new and emerging communication practices and technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and proven ability to repurpose content for a range of different audiences
- Experience of running measurement mechanisms including pulse surveys and focus groups would be advantageous but not essential
- If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.