Business Improvement Innovation Manager - Manton Wood
Are you looking for scale, complexity and challenge in your next role? Look no further…We are currently hiring for a Business Improvement Innovation Manager, with specific focus on Innovation and Technology to be based at our site in Manton Wood.
We’re looking for innovative and solutions focused individual with strong problem-solving skills – focused on innovation, automation and engineering. Someone with the courage to make change happen and do the right thing, respecting and bringing others with them.
To lead UK wide innovation, optimisation and good practice initiatives/projects to ensure achieve current in year group targets and also ensure we have a pipeline of work for future cost savings targets.
- Identify and agree the priority projects based on ease Vs impact and ensure plans are in place across UK.
- Work with sites and divisional colleagues to develop a pipeline of achievable BI initiatives capable of delivering the agreed BI targets for the current year and have a pipeline to maintain rates of delivery in future years.
- Manage delivery of BI initiatives within agreed timescales and financial targets, leveraging the skills/resource of the local BI/Operations team and negotiating additional skills/resource/ capital from additional stakeholders (Site/Division/Group/ Externals) where necessary
- Be an active member of the Greencore BI community, contributing to and drawing from best practice standards to help drive coordinated group-wide performance improvement
- Deliver innovation solutions focussed on group priorities. Ensuring post project savings are tracked and delivered with full site adoption of solutions.
- Ensure good practice engineering / technology solutions are adopted by all sites in network.
- Drive divisional standardisation of technology/engineering improvements – ensuring adopting best in class methods
- Divisional Optimisation projects for group wide product types.
The Ideal Candidate
- Degree qualified or equivalent preferably in Engineering, Math, Science, Business, or Operations Management.
- Extensive Manufacturing or engineering experience preferably within a recognised world class organisation
- Proven track record of delivering result in fast paced manufacturing environment
- Effective leadership of successful engineering / innovation changes delivering performance/financial results
- Strong problem solving and solutions design skills.
- Strong implementation / project management skills.
- Good knowledge of FTG operations and engineering processes.
About the Company