Bread Hatch Operative
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing over 11,000 colleagues across 15 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals. Here at Bow, we have a team of over 700 colleagues. We produce sandwiches, wraps and subrolls for some of the biggest retailers in the UK including Asda, Co-op, Morrisons and Sainsbury’s.
What you'll be doing
To work as part of a team of production department. To carry out tasks as requested by the Manufacturing Manager according to all site requirements. To ensure customer satisfaction raising any issues to the Manufacturing Manager / Zone Manager where necessary.
- Receive bread from Low Care area for production lines according to line plans.
- To ensure compliance with all site procedures.
- Follow traceability and label check procedures.
- Liaise with all Management and Technical staff.
- Follow instructions as required.
What we’re looking for
Knowledge and Skills/ Training/Experience
Ability work in a team and independently.
Understanding in traceability and label check procedures.
On the job training.
What you’ll get in return
• Competitive salary and job-related benefits
• Pension up to 8% matched
• Company share save scheme
• Greencore Qualifications
• Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.