Accounts Receivable Specialist
Reporting to the Accounting Manager, this role will focus on processing accounts receivable for a growing multi-location manufacturing organization with locations across the United States.
- Manage the daily management of accounts receivable, including generating and distributing invoices to customers via email, mail, fax, or EDI.
- Drive daily cash management for customer receipts accurately with proper application to outstanding invoices.
- Validate all deductions taken by customers to ensure appropriateness and investigate and resolve any issues.
- Generating daily AR aging and monitor and follow-up with customers regarding outstanding invoices past due.
- Identify, analyze, and resolve any billing and payment issues and create credit memos in a timely and effective manner.
- Communicate with customers by email and phone and resolve any inquiries.
- Demonstrate initiative for expanding skill set and knowledge of the business.
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- High focus on attention to detail with ability to consistently meet deadlines
- High level of initiative and willingness to support teammates
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Organization skills
- Knowledge of accounts receivable and general ledger
- Experience with accounts receivable 3+ years preferred
- Efficient, accurate, and positive attitude to assist team
- MS Office skills (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Experience with ERP systems important to success
About the Company
Greencore is a fast growing, international convenience food leader. It is a leading US manufacturer of sandwiches, meal kits, salads and Consumer Product Goods, convenience retail and food service. In the UK Greencore is a leading manufacturer of sandwiches and other food to go products to grocery retailers, with complementary positions in other convenience food categories, including chilled prepared meals, chilled soups and sauces, ambient sauces & pickles, cakes & desserts and Yorkshire Puddings.