Accounts Payable Clerk
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing c. 11,500 colleagues across 16 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Our site in Kiveton employs over 600 and is the largest quiche bakery, producing more than 42 million quiche each year along with a wide range of ready meals and soups.
What you'll be doing
- Capture all invoices daily, accurately.
- E-mails are actioned daily, supplier queries are followed through
- Authorise process – Coding documents, accepted documents, rejected documents, routing errors, request credits from suppliers and quantity issues. Looking at e-mail and annotation trail for information.
- Bacs runs – check the reports, send out for authorisation and submit to the bank
- Error reports from the interface
- Investigate any issues, in S21/V1/Smart retrieve (our document imaging system)
- Process supplier debit notes onto S21, ensuring they are on the correct supplier account
- Posting Direct Debits on to the supplier accounts
- Inter Company accounts agreed within the business on time
- Queries both external suppliers and internal personnel
What we’re looking for
- Previous high-volume AP experience within a manufacturing or similar environment
- Flexible with a "can do" attitude
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.