Accounts Payable Clerk
What you'll be doing
We are recruiting for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join our Finance team based at our Food to Go Production Facility in Worksop, Nottinghamshire.
As AP Clerk your key focus will be to input all overhead Purchase Invoices and Credit Notes ready for payment as well as ensuring all Supplier Accounts are up to date at all times. You will process approximately 75 invoices per day.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm
What we’re looking for
- Enter all invoices and credit notes received on a daily basis onto the control spreadsheet, ensuring that these are coded and authorised promptly
- Match all invoices to purchase orders
- To pass all invoices and credit notes to the Financial Team for General Ledger coding
- Ensure all invoices and credit notes are entered onto the system and placed on hold on a daily basis
- Send all invoices and credit notes to the relevant department heads for authorisation
What you’ll get in return
- Previous experience within in a Purchase Ledger / Accounts Payable role
- Able to work under pressure, accurately and to deadlines
- Able to work well as part of a team and individually
- Able to concentrate and work through interruption
- Good organisational skills
Greencore Group is a fast growing, convenience food leader in the UK, having doubled our sales over the past 5 years. We’re looking for passionate, talented people who can help us to drive our future success. People who innovate, create, lead and inspire. We set the bar high, and expect that our people do too.
We value our people and we expect our people to work the Greencore Way (check out our LinkedIn page or https://www.greencore.com/about-us/the-greencore-way for more information on this)
If you think you have what it takes to make a career out of your passion for food, apply now!